Original topic:

Hanging like a crap... missing sound at least 4 times a day

(Topic created on: 08-11-2016 10:51 PM)
Rash2
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
its terribly disappointing even the s7 edge is hanging like my old galaxy grand.... when I start using this phone .... I couldnt imagine its speed and performance would be this much... but right now after a month ... its performance going down like my old galaxy grand.... its hanging like every the samsung phone does.... tech guys said this is the best android phone in the market .... oh.. god ... the best android phone cant hold breathing after 2 month usage ..... 😂
also am facing sound problem too.... my phones sound is missing at least 4 times per day.... I have no Idea how I going through....

I hope all of these problems can fix by software updation or some sort of support from samsung .....
0 Likes
7 Comments
sheree
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
basically it all of depends on your usage. i m also using s7 edge from past couple of months and i never had any issues till now. avoid third party applications and restart your phone frequently. this will improve the performance and reliability.
Rash2
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
third party applications....? ... i filled with some essentials only.... and only from play store .....
0 Likes
Rash2
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
aah I remember.... I had an issue with mx player.... but the sound problem appears at 3..to 4 times a day.... for ex. when I watching you tube ....if I touch the message pop ups .... even when I pause video player .... the sound will say farewell ..... it will never comeback until I kiss the power button .... ok ... restarting the phone will fix the issue.... but I think its not a solution for all these problems .....
thanks for reply mate
0 Likes
GoldUnseen
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
always clear RAM by smart Manger. every night
0 Likes
GoldUnseen
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
it's a RAM issue. nothing to do with software. and yes most important. Don't use VPN. to watch that site.
0 Likes
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
since day 1 im using this s7 edge... never faced any bigtime issue
0 Likes
Rash2
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i fixed the problem...just by removing some incompatible apps.... I think the MX PLAYER was performing the villain role.... the bottom line is.... I fall in love again witha ma s7edge
0 Likes