Original topic:

Hanging and Restarting Issue Reporting

(Topic created on: 08-15-2021 08:47 AM)
CrazyBoy28
★★
Options
Galaxy S

If any one Facing this Issue Comment below

Samsung launched the Galaxy A50 smartphone powered by Exynos 9610 SoC back in 2019, later it started using Exynos 9611 in Galaxy A50s and Galaxy A51 in the A series and the Galaxy M30s, M31 , M21 and M31s in the M series as well as Galaxy F41 in India. Now several users have started reporting auto reboot and some have reported freezing issues in these phones after a recent update that was pushed out last month. Even a factory reset doesn’t solve the issue, according to users.

In reply to users that who have reported the issue posted in the community page, Samsung asks them to report the issue along with the log using Samsung Members Application, but the company has not confirmed if this is a software or a hardware issue. 

When taken to the service centre, some users were told that the motherboard of the phone needs to be replaced. Those phones under warranty could the replacement for free, but those whose phones were out of warranty had to pay Rs. 6,000 or even more depending on the model.

Some users are still using these phones without any issue. This could be due to a mother boards used in some phones powered by Exynos 9610 and 9611 chips. Samsung is yet to release an official response regarding this issue. You can check out the link below to find the reports from several users who are facing the problem.

Via

Thanks to Vatsan and Team Fonearena For Sharing This News

37 Comments
Galaxy S
Now its fine right...???
0 Likes
ManieshM
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
S completely fine...
0 Likes
Sakthi46
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes same problem here .....
finally samsung accepting problem....
Screenshot_20210815-084018_Samsung Members.jpg
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
@CrazyBoy28 Samsung is not listening us. Tried support.india@samsung.com, service head email, members india email, error reports, ceo escalation desk,etc. It is news also, but Samsung is not replying us.

Also, carrier aggregation issue, (A51 and m31s have same hardware then also a51 supports 4g+ and m31s only 4g). Bro now how to reach even more higher level? 6k is too much for me for replacing motherboard.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
What to do bro, Even I tired a lot but no one responding🥺
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro as a BA you can tell senior responsible team or just give me details i will keep mailing them. Bro this is very bad thing samsung is doing.

Since you received official invite of unfold 2021, it means you are important to samsung. As a BA, will you be happy if i and many users leave samsung, beacuse of this?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I bought this M21 series mobile in AUGUST 2020, It's not been 2 years .but already it's started hanging and auto restart issue. Earlier I used other brands like red MI and lava but never faced such issues..please note here I used at least 5 years each...it's shows that I took wrong decision buying Samsung...really feeling guilty...recently I changed USB post for not charging.
Galaxy S
Same issue bro, use some other cable or use micro usb cable with type C connector
0 Likes