Original topic:

HELP ! THE CAMERA SIDES HEATING

(Topic created on: 05-20-2020 08:44 AM)
SwetaSingh22
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
After clicking photos and shot 15 minutes video my s10 stopped recording . And Heat too much in camera side . 

I suddenly  feel heat in my pocket . And I become scared !
I reboot but it can't  help me. 
There is no 3rd party app..

Please help members ..
Please.

12 Comments
यashish
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
😁😁😁😁😁
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It's better to goto Samsung service center
but

you could also try these

For heating issue follow the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1119803
1- Make sure that 20% internal storage is free for which clear the RAM memory and storage of device (Settings > Device care > Memory/Storage > Clean Now).
2- Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

you use micro SD?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
it might be possible that outdoor temperature is more. that can affect the working of any smartphone. for example if your smartphone is running under a high temperature condition, it will heat up, no matter what you do. all you can do is let the phone rest in an open well ventilated area. and let it cool down. and refrain from using it in extreme temperature condition.

Secondly ut may be a hardware issue, which rarely happens. if the above doesnt help, you are requested to visit a service center.
0 Likes