Original topic:

Guides For ONE UI 2.0

(Topic created on: 10-19-2019 11:10 PM)
Sampure
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S

Some apps, including Calculator, Samsung Internet, Samsung Health and Samsung Notes, need to be updated individually after you update your OS. 

-Error can occur during update so kindly back up 

-Kindly use SMART SWITCH and take a complete backup of your complete device to be on the safe side.

-Those of you who use cloud services, please back it up and be up to date. 

- I have installed the official Beta update few days back and only precaution I took was to back up my whole phone via Smart Switch to my laptop. That's all...No data was lost after installing, so you don't have to worry.

Beta software update only provides FOTA(Firmware Over The Air). (Settings Software Update Download and install) Beta Software Update]

Other than this....Be rest assured that it's a smooth ride and the Beta 1 is very smooth and easy...No major bug encountered so far.✌

13 Comments
RohithkiranS
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
thanks for ur information
0 Likes
jamneshjoshi
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I can't connect my wireless skullcandy ear phone through bluetooth
plz support
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
follow this bro
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
if its not working then restart smartphone and check whether you can reset skullcandy wireless headphone ( almost every wireless hradphone has it, it will be small hole, use some pointy safety pin) and then try to connect to smartphone
0 Likes
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
what's the advantage of upgrading if congenital defects exists in Samsung's OS will they improve camera, will they sort out overheating more changing cloths doesn't means you bath every day UI is mere clothing congenital defects can't be treated.
0 Likes
Sampure
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Upgrading is not limited to UI .In every update google add some new api and new sdk.
In Android 10 security patches are directly provided by Google.New camera2api support,new gestures,system wide dark mode,new treble features.
0 Likes
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
camera 2api? do you work in Samsung
Sampure
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
no😩
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
by the way that api is used by google since the launch of pixel phones that's 2 year's ago.
0 Likes