Original topic:

Green tint issue

(Topic created on: 09-13-2020 11:30 PM)
nir7072
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung says we make best screens but it's been 1 month now I'm facing green tint issue i think this is solved in spetember update but it isn't solve ... why Samsung why I'm loyal to the brand since s7 I'm happy with Samsung I use s8 now I have s10 but there is lot of disappointment when someone ask mi why you buy Samsung I say it has best screen but now the best thing is a weakness when you solve this issue green tint ... now this is not just a screen issue it is now a trust issue the trust i blindly put on this brand last 4 years.... If it is not solve I will shift to Apple 
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
here in s9 also ... samsung software nehi kachra dalta hain to kya hoga aur .. after each and every software update new issue generating, phone are destroying ... you believe it or not each and every time I update my software from Samsung service center by correct procedure then also problem coming
nir7072
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
True💯
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Display brightness level:- Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
Steps to adjust brightness in auto mode: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel>Turn on Auto brightness. 

2. Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app along with screenshots, short videos and error log file(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ronkzz
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
let's hope this will resolve soon,
after ui2.5 update it's most common problem...
0 Likes
RAHULDE
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
U are facing a green tint.. In couple months or after few software updates your screen will have lines on it.Or the screen will show granulation or screen lines at lower brightness.This is a software issue and can be resolved by using third party apps to control brightness.If you contact samsung service centre they will make you replace the screen even though its not an hardware issue.All this just to make you buy a newer samsung phone.My suggestion would be to sell it as quickly as possible and buy an iphone
0 Likes