Original topic:

Green tint issue is a software bug

(Topic created on: 12-15-2020 07:30 AM)
Rexorac
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I'm facing green tint issue for past 2 months . Suddenly yesterday (14/12/2020) night my display started working fine... then today morning one ui 3 beta 2 update came. After installation again the issue came back. Samsung please comment on this behavior, atleast give a confirmation that you are working on this issue..
16 Comments
samfan156
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

Check device in Safe Mode.
a. Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears.
b. Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode just restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).
0 Likes
GeekKools627
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I registered my phone for beta yesterday, yet haven't gotten any update yet. not even beta 1. I'm on December patch. anyone comment please
0 Likes
Rexorac
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i think the update i got yesterday is just dec security patch

Screenshot_20201215-114128_Software update_11233.jpg

0 Likes
joechristo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have been facing green tint in my s10e on idle screen (Aod, charging animation and notification) for the past two months.
I'm fed up reporting this to samsung with logs and video multiple times.
No proper fix provided till now.

VideoCapture_20201122-140139_25436.jpg

Rexorac
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i have also reported the issue so many times. its issue with the software. yesterday night when i unlocked the phone suddenly it went back to normal. till when i installed the new update it was working fine. I think samsung also don't know what is the root cause of this issue.
Rexorac
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
did you tried installing oled saver ??
its not a permanent fix.
joechristo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
my issue is not happening with respect to brightness. It is happening only when screen timeouts on idle
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly send us the error log file again along with the Video or Screen-shots within 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:- Samsung member > Click on beta banner > Switch to beta mode > Beta feedback > Send feedback > Error report. As this will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rexorac
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm already on beta version and already send the video and log on feedback 😑😑