Original topic:

Green line issue after ONE UI 5.1 (march 1) Update on Galaxy S21 Plus

(Topic created on: 05-16-2023 05:27 AM)
KC_95
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Is there anyone got green line issue after one ui 5.1 update on s21 plus mobile? I have Samsung galaxy S21 plus mobile and i used it near 2 years with no issue. But after march 1 ONE UI 5.1 update exactly on april 16 suddenly small pink line showd up on my display. And after receive April 1 update I installed it too and on May 7 the pink line turned into huge green line and another 3 small hair lines showed up on May 12. I saw there is free display replacement given to Note 20 series and S20 series users after this issue came due to march 1 and April 1 updates. Is there anyone got free replacements? Dissaponted with samsung flagships now.

19 Comments
Galaxy S
After reporting the issue they are saying no one else complain about it. Really disappointed about Samsung brand and support team too 💩
KC_95
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Me too brother.but keep inform s21 users to report this issue because they are free replacing note and s 20 series mobile displays now because of this issue.i guess so many of them report this issue as a common issue.so we need inform others to report this as issue on s21 series too.i will repost a community post inform others
Galaxy S
Yeah but they keep saying no one have complain about it 😅 we have do something more than reporting as they dont even give a try to resolve the matter.
KC_95
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah.keep infoming others on social media like fb groups and inform them too.lets give a try.if this dosent work we should get action.like meetup and report together.then they cant say this is not common issue haha.what else to do.i dont want spend 120k for display in this piece of @#&*.
Galaxy S
Yeah it ok if its not a issue we got with the update. They shold first learn to admit its a problem from their side as it comes with the update.
KC_95
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah they never accept it because they ha e to replace every display and cost is much.so they ignore this until they recive good amou t of complains.we need do more complains
dsulo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Got the same issue after the updatereceived_741505587676193_1000028862_1683782069.jpg
drstine
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Report SmartSelect_20230513_125155_Samsung Members_1000009859_1683962629.jpg
0 Likes
dsulo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Already done
drstine
Active Level 5
Galaxy S