Original topic:

Green and Flickering Display

(Topic created on: 04-11-2021 09:19 PM)
mazinsiddiqui
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

After the recent update, my Galaxy S9 screen is misbehaving and it turns green most of the time. I am a big fan of Galaxy S Series as I am using the same from Galaxy S2. My phone is out of warranty so I need your help what are the possible procedures I can follow as I belong to a small town and I can't trust easily to the customer service here near my area as I went there today and they did not behaved properly. Kindly respond to my query as I don't have other phone to use. I just want to know what should I do. Will it be solved with Software Update or I have to go to Care Centre. Is this the last option. I am very positive and looking forward for your response.

7 Comments
Galaxy S
Display gaya
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Sab update k baad hi hota h, planned obsolescence.
mazinsiddiqui
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Haan bhai absolutely 💯
Galaxy S
100% true ... bogus software provides karega hangsung to aur kya hoga ... Mera s9 me battery suddenly itna jaa raha jaise race ka ghora 😆
AKSM215F
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Just reset the device or re-flash old firmware
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
mazinsiddiqui
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Went to the service center. They gave me the solution to change the display which I think is not the solution as my device is working fine since 2 days. Also the cost to change the display is 12000 INR. Why will I invest 12000 in my phone. Rather than I'll buy a new phone.
0 Likes