Original topic:

Green Tint in my S10 lite display

(Topic created on: 08-24-2020 07:43 PM)
Peetu27
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I am also facing the issue of green tint during low brightness on the upper side of screen. After August update also there is no change. Is there any other solution?

10 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
no wait for next if this issue all s10 lite user they fix via software update and if this problem faced only you go to service center reinstall software
Brahmkshatriy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
green tint issue is software problems or hardware problems, because i recived it today and have 30 August time for refund ,what's your opinion refund or keep it ?
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
if only your deviced have issue change bro go to service center actually whathappend menas hardware or software problem found there
0 Likes
krish1204
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
bro just return the product within time I'm also facing the same issue there is no resolution from even head office i had applied to head office for return but they are not doing as they are saying this is not the problem there would be no resolution from their end. I had faced this issue since 16th july and uptil now 25th aug they Hadn't resolved yet... just return the phone brother and get your money back.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Please send an Error Log from the Get Help tab.
SagarMN
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
if you are the only person having this issue, it means you have to rush towards the service center ASAP
0 Likes
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Many of us facing the same problem
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm an s10lite user
0 Likes
Peetu27
Beginner Level 4