Original topic:

Green Line s20 plus

(Topic created on: 04-24-2022 12:35 AM)
ajphoenix
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
A green line appeared on the display without any external impact, was asked to visit the service centre, the replacement is chargeable. So now I need to pay for repairs which does not make sense, this is not an isolated incident, their are a number of users facing the same issue. This is a manufacturing defect and Samsung must acknowledge it. I was going to exchange the device for S22 ultra but now I doubt Samsung is worth investing this kind of money. I own a Galaxy watch 4 but I am seriously contemplating selling it and switching to IOS ecosystem. Pathetic. 
8 Comments
pavanhurkat
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro, my Note 8 is also having same issue post some software updates. Sometimes screen is perfect and sometimes the burn out and green lines appear from no where....Any luck in resolving this, let me know.
0 Likes
Priyanka9
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same happened with my S20 ultra Handset also...it started with fine lines when it was still in the warranty..but service centre brushed the issue saying that it's because some apps were open in the background...and they did the soft reset...and it worked for while...and then I started doing the same...until screen became green
0 Likes
LipuLP
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Today I got same problem in my S20 plus which is 1.4yrs old.At center they ask to pay 18k for replacing the display.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Please join this thread to represent the issue collectively ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS. Post your grievance once again in this group.
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Hi,
We have formed a page wherein many users who have experienced DISPLAY GREEN LINE ISSUE are expressing their grievance. We need your support too.
Please join this below thread to represent this display failure issue collectively.
Thread/ post name: ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS.
Search for the above page/thread in Samsung members app.
And Please post / copy paste your grievance once again in this group to show a collective representation of the problem. Thank you.
0 Likes
Ashokkos
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I bought s20+ in October 2022. After 6 months I broke my backglass. Screen was working fine back then.
Now after update, I am starting to see all these screen problems.

Samsung denied screen replacement because it is under physical damage
0 Likes
Ashokkos
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I bought s8 s9 s20 , watch and buds
Now I am frustrated with samsung for their display **bleep** up
0 Likes