Original topic:

Green Line Issue

(Topic created on: 01-07-2024 08:40 PM)
SatheeshBharathan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello I have an S21+ that is out of warranty. In April 2023, after a software update, while restarting a green line came to my screen. I checked with Samsung from April to June 2023 but they said that only free screen replacement was offered was S20 series and I had to pay 17k for replacing my phones screen. My phone has been certified by your service centre as free of damage. Yesterday, a new line came to my screen. I chatted with Samsung on whatsapp. They had silently offered free replacement for S21 series upto December 31, 2023 and only labour charges will be applicable. I want free screen replacement for my phone.

Attaching screen shot of whatsapp chat

6 Comments
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Very rare green line issues on s21 series.
0 Likes
Vinayak455
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Try complaining to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it maybe free of cost.
roshankk
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It's a comman bro don't replace display using your cash because this is not your problem samsung s20 ,s21, note 20 ,s22 ultra have this issue
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Pathetic service from Samsung. They are claiming to provide FOC till 31st December 2023. How can we know all of their policies? They are now replying back that because the product is out of warranty it will be repaired on a chargeable basis
0 Likes
Anand_Avnish
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hii .....
I wrote a post title " we need unite" u r invited to share ur opinion nd what u tried....
Make it bold...
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/we-need-to-unite/td-p/15292443?src=ShareByUserCM3
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We'd request you to share the service center details and job sheet number by follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes