Original topic:

Got One Ui 2.0 in india

(Topic created on: 10-22-2019 11:15 AM)
Malatesh
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I cleaned data and cache of my Samsung members app and checked notice sections and to my surprise I saw samsung one ui 2.0 update. I was so happy that I started to register and also checked update and to my surprise it was there one ui 2.0.I downloaded the update and while installing I got alert that my phone charge is down so I need to charge seeing that notification I got up from my bed and then put my phone for charge.When I was checking download status there was a surprise for me whatever I saw about notice,update and download was dream which was due to sleepless,restless nights waiting for samsung update from two days.The only truth was my phone charge was down.With this I again slept back felt happy for my dream.
18 Comments
hdaaslm
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
hahahaha ..
SreeShivu
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣 nice story bro , even after using the Members app I clear data and cache each and every time even I didn't get that then how ?? #Mystery yet to be unlocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Malatesh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have done this 10 times and uninstalled 20 times
0 Likes
RohithkiranS
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
good story bro !! 😂👌👌
SreeShivu
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Did u know bro the Samsung had officially pulled backed the beta updates due to some reason, on yesterday evng we all saw that post on Community by Admin, even after that u got it 😱😱😱 Still it's a mystery #Unbelivable
0 Likes
Malatesh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
lol 🤣
0 Likes
rft
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🥰🥰🥰🥰😭😭😭😭🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😛😛😛😛😛
deep1988
Active Level 4