Original topic:

Google Store app updates section always getting error for checking updates

(Topic created on: 01-01-2021 06:02 PM)
callme_Nikhar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
In my Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite when i upadted the phone to Android 11 ONE UI 3.0 after updating to that there are many bugs which i am facing:

1. Whatsapp gets stuck or can say lag/pause in between while typing a message, the message sending logo disappears & i have to restart the whatsapp app to resolve it. Sometimes the whole phone starts to lag like the app opening gets slow & while typing on Gboard the keys getting tapped or responds after 0.5s that you feels it's a lag.

2. When i open the Google Play Store the App Updates section, when i check for app updates it shows me Error checking apps updates.
I tried clearing cache/data of the play store as well as phones too(PS: Not data for the phones storage) but it didn't worked out.

Please if anyone faced same issues & was able to resolve it. Do help me out comments section is all yours 😌
10 Comments
grandpa97
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
try hard reset your phone
callme_Nikhar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
did that solved your issue or you are just suggesting?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yep Hard Reset will fix those.
callme_Nikhar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
did a factory reset today, let's hope for the good results :))
Galaxy S
All the best.
grandpa97
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
after each large update you should hard reset your mobile so that the minor bugs will get squashed
callme_Nikhar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
isn't it's such a hectic task like shifting everything first to laptop for back-up then reset & then again shift all the backup to your phone from laptop 🥺😫😫
0 Likes
callme_Nikhar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
did a factory reset today, let's hope for the good results :))
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes