Original topic:

Goodbye Samsung

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 09:39 AM)
Gau56rav
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hey samsung, 

I am very much glad to tell you that you have lost ur 4 customers straight. After waiting so long, u provide no updates to the problem we are facing for s20 lineup exynos., even if we are flagship customer. Also u provide ur updates very late in india. U keep indian customers at last and its pathetic....... 
Even ur flagship segments now a days lags behind a budget segment. You r so drowned in ur ego that u fail to listen ur customer. Ur awesome (according to you )exynos is only good at running clocks not phones. U never listen to the customer. So our whole family is finally and happily switching to APPLE. Also I assure you, i will never ever go for samsung anytime in future even if i will have to use android. Thank you samsung for ur pathetic treatment.
17 Comments
Ashleyy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
🙏Samsung ki services lene ka dhanaad🤣
0 Likes
Gau56rav
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
shukriya id mubarak ho
0 Likes
singh1988
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
so you are selling your S20.
Gau56rav
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes if you want i can give you
0 Likes
singh1988
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
how much?
0 Likes
Gau56rav
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
call me 8087946882
0 Likes
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
They are shameless...i have facing many issues in my note 10plus but still not solved...
Pavit
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Abhilakshya
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Very true. They are extremely shameless and greedy people. Even after contacting the support again and again, all they can do is just give some shi--t-ty robotic replies.
Definitely not looking forward to buy any of their cra--p again.