Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Goodbye Samsung

(Topic created on: 05-06-2021 01:16 AM)
Bonganeson
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I thought by now Samsung would have fixed the dual sim problem that came with UI3 but ofcourse not. Samsung is not taking us seriously I personally reported to their developers but still nothing. 

It's now time for me to get a new phone was thinking I will continue with Samsung and atleast get the fold but I not going to buy a phone where there's no option to send text via Sim1 or Sim2. It's all just mixed up, I will shop around for alternatives 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Bonganeson

There is an option to choose which SIM you want to send a message from.

Open Messages app> Tap on Compose message icon (bottom right ) > Add recipient> Choose SIM 1 or SIM 2 on the right corner on top of the Keyboard> Type Message and Send 

View solution in context

0 Likes
19 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Bonganeson

There is an option to choose which SIM you want to send a message from.

Open Messages app> Tap on Compose message icon (bottom right ) > Add recipient> Choose SIM 1 or SIM 2 on the right corner on top of the Keyboard> Type Message and Send 

0 Likes
Bonganeson
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
There's no such. That works the first time you compose message to someone but if respond it just chooses random sim. Even if you can tap to choose which sim to send from. This UI3 is **bleep**, for people using their mobile phones for both business and personal. We used to have 2 send buttons from sending using different Sims. I am not buying Samsung phone again. Now my business contacts have personal number and personal contacts are having my business number. People reported this to Samsung from as early as last year Novemver but nothing was done
0 Likes
Vaderboii999
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
That is a you problem umm good just learn how to use your phone
0 Likes
Bonganeson
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Vaderboii999
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes das what um saying
0 Likes
Bonganeson
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It takes an uninformed **bleep** to say whatever you are saying. People have tried everything to get this resolved, but nothing was done. I personally reported this to Samsung developers and they confirmed the issue and said they will look into it. Lots of people will leave Samsung, personally I was not easily going to leave especially be because I don't like apple environment and now that Huawei is banned. But I am fed up with this problem especially when sending texts, it just sends randomly even if you switch the Sims. Phone calls are not are problem because because of "always ask" option.
0 Likes
Vaderboii999
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Ok boomer
0 Likes
Bonganeson
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
You are desperate, commenting on what you don't even understand showing your lack of understanding. Stop wasting our time, Samsung must just their job and bring back what users wants. That's why it's called UI and UX. I am not buying any Samsung phone anytime soon
0 Likes
Vaderboii999
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
The
0 Likes