Original topic:

Good news! S7 Edge Lagy keyboard fix

(Topic created on: 04-06-2017 09:26 AM)
Qadeer1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Good news for all the users of Galaxy S7 edge and S7 Android 7 with lagy and slow keyboard.

There are 2 solutions
SOLUTION 1

1. Turn off auto capitalise in keyboard settings it will fix keyboard lagging( auto capitalise makes keyboard slow).

SOLUTION 2
Download S8 keyboard

For those who don't want to turn off auto capitalise as in my case I dont turn it off, so download the S8 keyboard. Here is the link

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120721627

S8 KEYBOARD INSTALLATION GUIDE FOR NON ROOTED S7 E & S7

1. Download S8 keyboard from above link unzip the file. There are 2 keyboards inside you have to instal SamsungIMEv5Tyme.apk
2. Create shortcut of SamsungIMEv5Tyme.apk on home screen
3.Turn off all lock screen passwords/pin/finger print lock/pattern lock
4. Turn off Sim card lock if any one uses this
5. Restart your phone
6. When your phone boots up & home screen appears rush to instal the S8 keyboard you had made shortcut of. Dont delay a second instal the keyboard as quickly as possible & u r done.
Enjoy!

NOTE: if u make any delay in installing keyboard after restart it will not be installed & give u "same package error"

For ROOTED DEVICES
Place keyboard inside apps folder and delete the old keyboard.
0 Likes
3 Comments
Rani2
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
it shows conflict with stock keyboard error and doesn't instal.
Qadeer1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Read Solution no 2 once again what instructions I have given will make it possible to instal the keyboard. Otherwise u will see the conflict of same package error. Just remove your lock screen passwords/pin/finger scanner lock and keep it on swipe then make shortcut of keyboard on home screen and restart your phone. when home screen appears just rush to instal the keyboard without any delay. Do this very quickly u will get done.!
0 Likes
Azan1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
turning off auto capitalize worked flawlessly thank you so much.