Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good Lock South Africa

(Topic created on: 01-21-2024 10:23 PM)
Yahya_sindhi1502
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone with the s24 series (one UI 6.1) have access to Good Lock in SA?
6 Comments
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I don't think this will ever be an option in south africa! South africa is last on the list for anything from samsung, samsung here is like a satellite shop for korea, no laptops, we always get updates late and the samsung tv interface does not have health features like the other countries as well as Xbox cloud gaming you can't do on south african samsung television sets. I've set my country as USA on my tv and there is a whole array of extra features south africa does not have, like samsung health, Hulu, google assistant instead of bixby only, xbox cloud gaming. The only downside is, Disney and dstv doesn't work if you change the country. What boggles my mind is if you buy an iphone in south africa, you get updates the same time as the rest of the world and the same features as the rest of the world. It is only samsung that is limited. So in order words because you are south african, you don't get to enjoy a samsung as the rest of the world , but the price is the same or even more as the rest of the world!
TheGhost52
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Download fine lock you'll get everything from good lock
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It works,but has its own array of problems as it tells you which modules are not installed and which needs updates,and if you click the updates it redirects you to apk mirror and you go through a lengthy process of downloading and installing each apk one by one, whereas we should have good lock available and just click update all. It is just too much work and tinkering at this stage of my life and I am really ticked off by samsung how they treat us like orphans in the family. Lots of nitty gritty stuff that they should offer us as we pay the same price as the rest of the world. The late updates is the worst and the fact that the so called samsung experience store is indeed a very limited experience as there are not any laptops like the rest of the world. No samsung tv app like the rest of the world,I can watch it with a vpn by the way, but way the need to go to that lengths! The fact that you can only buy with mobi credit over 6 months or through standard bank credit or with cash from samsung stores, and no support from any cellular providers to take out the contact directly from samsung. Samsung really s u c k big time. Apple has a way better business model and more and more people are moving away from samsung because of that!
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Use Proton VPN (it's free for one device), remove your sim, set your VPN to America reset your Galaxy App store data and viola. You'll need to repeat this process if some of the modules needs an update.
0 Likes
brownia7
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
The S24 series haven't been released yet.
0 Likes
Aqwa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have the s24 ultra and I still can not get the app
0 Likes