Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Glitchy Android 12

(Topic created on: 02-18-2022 03:07 PM)
Haris42
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am using Galaxy S21 ultra. I am having issues with my phone since I updated to Android 12. I am experiencing touch lag, and refresh rate lag. I use Facebook messenger alot, when I close its chathead, I have to wait for around 2 seconds for my touch to get responsive again. Similarly I face this issue in video player app while pausing and playing, and in social media apps while zooming in or out. Touch doesn't respond right away, it takes time to be functional. 
Now after having the February security update, my Netflix app is not working on my phone. When I play something, the screen stucks on the loading icon and does not play the desired show. I have tried reinstalling the app, restarted my phone and tried different internet connection, but the issue is still there. However netflix is working normally on my PC. And the bug is in the phone, not in the netflix app. I hope someone from Samsung sees this and roll out their software updates which can address these issues ASAP. I have been a Samsung user since Galaxy S4 and upgraded each year, but this buggy software experience on a $1200 phone will make me shift to another brand.
3 Comments
Galaxy S
Wait for update
Because i heard some news that after android 12 the mobile lags and face some hanging issues due to lack of optimisation in Android 12
After 1 to 2 updates we hope so that Android 12 optimises
0 Likes
Haris42
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My phone is updated to android 12 since December I think or even before. I have received many updates but issues still dont go. And now after the latest update, my netflix app is not working now
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Wait for more updates
0 Likes