Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Getting delay on FingerPrint Scanner After Updation 13

(Topic created on: 12-11-2022 01:24 PM)
mrzeusmk721
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Joe I am facing great difficulty in unlock my fone by means of finger print it is showing fingerprint doesn't match even if I had done with the exact correct finger.
Also getting too much hanging while on using is there anyone facing this same here out my device is s20fe5g 
5 Comments
HNITISHGEHLOT
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I also using s20fe5g no problem
0 Likes
mrzeusmk721
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Some are facing these issues..

0 Likes
au795
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Facing this issue on s21 fe
Solution
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

The device’s ultrasonic fingerprint sensor may not recognize fingerprints from fingers that are too dry, and the recognition rate may be also low. If the recognition rate is low, it is because the device tries scanning repeatedly to get the fingerprints with better quality, so the unlocking speed may become slow. However, this is not a device defect but a normal operation.

If you moisten your finger properly by using hand cream and try again, the recognition speed will be better.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

mrzeusmk721
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Wonderful suggestion I really appreciate 8 for this valuable suggestion. And it is completely working even better ways than before.

Yours faithfully

Dion Johnson

0 Likes