Original topic:

Gear VR not responding anymore with s7 edge after installing latest OTA update

(Topic created on: 09-17-2017 07:04 PM)
Mark
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Every time I am trying to open any app...the screen goes jst dark..I hate samsung for their useless OTA firmware push..which ruins customer products...They did the same with my Note 4 and it got dead...As the warranty period was over..I have to use it as paperweight as they said u have to change the mother board which will cost the same as a brand new phone.

I wl never use samsung products in my life again..!
#Hate samsung
2 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for your query. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes
Mark
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Dont try to provide home work to me @ S admin..!! If u really care about ur customer contact me and solve my issue asap..!!

plz if u cant do that...!!Then plz never ever ever ever copy/paste (Thank you for your query. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
this..!!
0 Likes