Original topic:

Gaming problem on Galaxy s10 exynos

(Topic created on: 01-06-2020 08:03 AM)
Karthik_Reddy03
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I am a serious a gamer and do expect some really good performance out of this phone. Its been more than 9 months and samsung just ignores to solve this serious issue. Especially i play PUBG so much.

I enabled the developers options and enabled the GPU watch option which lets me know about the framerate, gpu, cpu usage etc.

There i noticed that it drops from mid 50's to 30 every time and the game is rellay laggy  and choppy. After spending so much no one expects this kind of performance.

There are so many frame drops, overheating and battery draining issues and i feel like throwing away the phone. 

Complaining since i bought the phone and visited the service center multiple times and still no response🤬🤬🤬😡😡.

Its like give money and begging company for better performance. If you can advertise as this is useless phone and not worthy people would not spend money. Please stop doing **bleep** marketing and fooling people.
😡😡😡

I could have bought an iphone which give way far superior performance. 
Nevergoing to buy any samsung product in my life. Seriously even after so many months also no improvement and not going to suggest anyone for buying samsung.

Samsung is useless😡😡.Please dont do **bleep** claims and pay money to youtubers to give **bleep** reviews and waste peoples valuable money. People pay so much by having trust in your company and do this to your customers. 

13 Comments
Astrobeast
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
correct
i have note 10 and i paid rs70000 for this **bleep** even battery backup is not more than 2-3hrs of heavy gaming and my note 10 eat 10% of battery while idle time when i sleep for 7 hrs such bad battery backup.
samars10e
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have s10e.... And i have a solution for all the gaming lovers.... If u get 100mb+ speed through ur wifi... Ur phone won't heat up much nor it will be choppy.... Seems like exynos chipsets need better ping + data speed to make pubg fluid..... U can try once ... Whenever i am at my home my pubg experience is much much better then with my regular mobile data connection... Battery backup is good too with such speed.... U can easily play 4-5 hrs with 80% brightness......

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
seriously....Samsung device battery running too fast when gaming..even using game launcher optimization option also
0 Likes
Galaxy S
previously i had a oneplus 5 and except that the camera qulity was avg everything works so good on that phone.

I used to game for straight 4hrs and no lag what so ever and no heting issues.
oyemukul
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
same in my s8, exynos chipsets are way behind to snapdragon.
0 Likes
Bishal98366
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
wait for 2022 samsung exynos will beat snapdragon
0 Likes
oyemukul
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
bas kar bhai pubg to kabhi exynos handle nahi kar paayega.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
by 2022 even snapdragon will bring up even better processors and snapdragons are widely used in all android devices and are optimised for all apps so according to me snapdragons will surely be better.
0 Likes
msj29
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes for me also same issue..I don't know why they are selling exynos dump instead snapdragon
0 Likes