Original topic:

Gaming on S20 plus

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 10:01 AM)
keshavraj_2712
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung India , you are just looters . Gaming on this mobile is **bleep** . This is how a 74k mobile phone does ? Just a **bleep** of mobile . Going to sell this **bleep** and buy one plus 8 pro . Wasted my whole money in this **bleep** of electronic . Shame on you Samsung for selling such a laggy and inferior device at 74k . Even 20k Chinese brands do better job than this mobile except the camera department. 
9 Comments
Ariun96
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
same bro.....they are super frauds....
Samsung is totally Rubbish brand...
this one is going to be my last product of 5this **bleep** brand....
#BycottSamsung
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro when I contacted customer care for repalcement the customer care said we can not replace the device.
0 Likes
deep223
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ha bhai sahi he application optimization nahi he andriod me apple kharid lete. game bhai itne smooth chalte he na pucho mat. apple is king
0 Likes
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
So apple does not deliberately slow down their devices with updates? Apple is good but not perfect. It too adopts these kind of practices to increase the sales of its new products.
0 Likes
darkgamer1993
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
this is an old news. yes Apple was doing deliberately on old iPhone now they have given a option of peak performance even if battery deteriorates. galaxy note 9 and iPhone xs max both launched same time and every one knows which mobile device is performing well
0 Likes
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Guys try disabling the Game Optimization Service using ADB or any package disabler. I have done this in my S10 and my phone is lag free in gaming. I get a solid 58 FPS and the phone also does not heat much. I tested with high graphics settings in Real Racing 3 game.
0 Likes
deep223
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
me to bol rha hu pure software ko disable kar de isliye purchase karfe he kya phone ko. vo disable kardo ye disable kar do.
0 Likes
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
From my experience the issues are only with pubg. I play cod, mortal kombat. When playing these games phone do not get heated that much and i get 55 to 60 fps.
0 Likes
ndatta4
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Exynos chipsets are a major culprit and also due to Snapdragon's dominance even developers don't optimize the apps for any other chipset.
0 Likes