Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Game plugins app crashing.

(Topic created on: 08-04-2020 08:14 PM)
abhisiwach
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Game plugins app keeps on stopping whenever I open a game after latest update. I am using Galaxy S9.
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I think game plugins got a update recently. check in Galaxy store for app updates.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Galaxy S

Hey, if you're still facing the issue with Game Launcher, then kindly turn out to the feedback section and raise an error report. Please follow the steps below:

Log in Samsung Members app > Click “+ button” at the bottom right > Click “Send feedback” > Click “Error reports” > Add detail of the issue and attach the system log data (click checkbox)

*When you abstract the log file. Please check off the pop-up message: log file delivered

You can also check this link which explains in detail the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...

View solution in original post

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Comments
Solution
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I think game plugins got a update recently. check in Galaxy store for app updates.
0 Likes
Solution
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Galaxy S

Hey, if you're still facing the issue with Game Launcher, then kindly turn out to the feedback section and raise an error report. Please follow the steps below:

Log in Samsung Members app > Click “+ button” at the bottom right > Click “Send feedback” > Click “Error reports” > Add detail of the issue and attach the system log data (click checkbox)

*When you abstract the log file. Please check off the pop-up message: log file delivered

You can also check this link which explains in detail the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
abhisiwach
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yeah, problem is resolved after the update.
0 Likes