Original topic:

GalaxyS/S9+ Wifi Connectivity issues

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 04:54 PM)
mervinzhere
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I had used S7 earlier and now using S9+. There is a real bug in all samsung galaxy phones from what I understand referring the open community forums. Problem: I am using HIGHSPEED internet here. Whenever I try to do some stress task with internet like, (Playing a HD song in youtube and trying to connect with a BT device, palying PUBG, or whatsapp video call etc...or whatever that requires internet) The phone wifi symbol will show a exclamation mark and the internet stops there. Turning it OFF and then ON will reconnect for a while and then it repeats. I tested this using my home wifi as well as public wifi, no luck. I need to get rid of this as it is very annoying and losing various things while I perform with internet. Samsung, better consider this error URGENT as I am sending this error report from the so called FLAGSHIP of SAMSUNG.
43 Comments
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
okay😊😊😊
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
finally narrowed the solution for you a sensor misbehaving I just hope that gets repaired and keep a backup of passwords for your office apps because at service center they'll wipe your phone and reinstall so all will be wiped
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
if I have solved your issue kindly accept as solution
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
0 Likes