Original topic:

GalaxyS/S9+ Wifi Connectivity issues

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 04:54 PM)
mervinzhere
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I had used S7 earlier and now using S9+. There is a real bug in all samsung galaxy phones from what I understand referring the open community forums. Problem: I am using HIGHSPEED internet here. Whenever I try to do some stress task with internet like, (Playing a HD song in youtube and trying to connect with a BT device, palying PUBG, or whatsapp video call etc...or whatever that requires internet) The phone wifi symbol will show a exclamation mark and the internet stops there. Turning it OFF and then ON will reconnect for a while and then it repeats. I tested this using my home wifi as well as public wifi, no luck. I need to get rid of this as it is very annoying and losing various things while I perform with internet. Samsung, better consider this error URGENT as I am sending this error report from the so called FLAGSHIP of SAMSUNG.
43 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
First Go to Settings-> General Management-> Reset and -> Reset Network Settings (No factory Reset)
Restart your phone.
Second Contact the Wifi Provider whether the data has been consumed or any defect in the router.
If your problem is solved please click 3 dots and "Accept Solution"
Bishal98366
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
bro mera bhi wo problm ho raha hain i am using s10 plus
mervinzhere
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro, I have already done that, no luck. Reset and restarted everything. Still, the problem persists. I had the same problem in my S7 earlier and S9+ now.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Contact Customer Service after Lock Down
Bishal98366
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
and also charge dene ke time sirf fast charging show kar raha hain lekin how many time left wo show nehi kar raha hain
mervinzhere
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@Bishal i dont understand Hindi completely. Seems, the time left for complete charge is not shown for you, isnt it?
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
do factory reset once
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
try connecting with other device if net comes then problem in phone else contact wifi router people
0 Likes