Original topic:

Galaxy s8 one ui

(Topic created on: 11-09-2018 04:21 PM)
Glomo
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Recently a news spread that the s8,s8 ,and the note 8 wont be receiving the new ui change with android pie which is a shame.As these phones are the flagships they must receive the two major software upgrades with all the necessary features and design changes as we saw on the s7's oreo update. Please do implement it on the next update and do not disappoint the samsung fans.
8 Comments
Shiv9564
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
These phones will get full version next year.
maher
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
that news is not confirm
uk29
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
s8 nd note 8 will get one Ui
uk29
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
🙂27e1bda1-6804-4b15-bf67-9087366ad589.jpg
ASInamdar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hello,   

Im Samsung usser I have been used All note series,  Currently Using Note 8 which i brought when launched,   Also has used A7 2016,  S8.

Today im not happy to write this because From day one with Samsung I wasnot regreted my Choice,  But today I do.

Here's my(All Samsung user) concem,    I have brought Samsung note 8 However today I came to know that Android pie update will note be out For note 8 and that is was made me regret,   to be honest with you I was planning To buy Note 9 but now i dropped the plan because im afraid of beeing Samsungion, If i brought Note 9 so next year  I will again regret because will miss one more Update.

Please note:- we could buy One plus 6t the powerful and really have a terrific speed Or IPhone however we chosen Samsung because of trust & Quality..

To compete In this Global market With making new technology you will need to make  sure Samsung usser  are happy,  If you cannot definitely will lose business shortly like  Nokia,
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Don't know it will get or not but its said in SDC that s8,s8+,and note 8 will get pie but not one ui
mj2113
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_is_working_on_a_android_piebased_one_ui_for_the_note8_and_s8_s8-news-34144.php
rajat200
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
the s8 will get one but not the beta ok
0 Likes