Original topic:

Galaxy s22 ultra charging issue

(Topic created on: 08-26-2022 11:04 PM)
Tusherm0
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi. I'm a s22 ultra user. For few days, i notice My mobile is charging very slowly. At first, i thought it's charger issue, then i brought a new official 45w charger. But it also charge my phone slowly. In my monitoring, 1 to 23% charge in 30mins. 
S22 ultra users please tell me is your phone seems like that? And If there have any solution? 
( my room temperature is like 28 to 32°c)
10 Comments
Rahulcool989
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
All Samsung S series phone are waste. You wasted your money brother.

Soon your mobile screen will go green as my phone is facing the green screen issue.

I recommend you to never buy Samsung mobile. Go to you tube and search, thousand of users screen went green and you have to purchase new screen which will cost alot.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You're exaggerating the figures.
They're literally offering free screen replacement for the screen panels with manufacturing defect if you're getting green screen issue.
0 Likes
Rahulcool989
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I went to customer care. He said all Samsung s series phone are having green issue problem. He said, I am very sorry as Samsung not allow him to change screen of Samsung s20 at free of cost right now. But he accept that the problem of Samsung S series phone is green screen. Which make hurt to people to buy other company phones.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Maybe you can try contacting their customer care. What they have to say.
0 Likes
Rahulcool989
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I talked with them, they say they are just operator to chat and solve matters by chat. They have no power to provide free replacement like things. Only higher authority can do that. So I joined this Samsung forum to get the higher authority guy who can help me out.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I don't understand why they make things harder for us to get proper support.
0 Likes
Rahulcool989
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Because they are madar....
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Indeed every company is.
I hope you find the solution soon.
0 Likes
Rahulcool989
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
If there is no solution, then I will never buy Samsung mobile anymore and tell to all my friends family and insta followers to never buy Samsung fraud mobiles.
0 Likes