Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy s21+ Green Line issue

(Topic created on: 05-11-2023 05:52 PM)
Thaviru
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hey! Just encountered a issue yesterday which seems to be common amoung s-series phones.
Yesterday morning everything was fine and the phone was in perfect condition. Randomly, as i took my phone to answer a call a green line appears on the screen. First thought it was a glitch, and restarted it, no hope. 

Researching through i found out it was a common issue. For your information, there was no water damage or any pressure applied on the phone. 

Replacement of the display is also now expensive with the current situation in sl. My warranty period also just got over last month. 

Anyone here also faced tbe same issue? Please do suggest some solutions for this issue. Thank you all!
Rafiw28
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hey which version of your phone is?Exynos or Snapdragon & which country variant?

0 Likes
drstine
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Latif9136
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Yes even I faced the same issue with my Samsung galaxy s21 ,visited the service centre and submitted my phone the phone is still with them it's been 3 days now and I haven't got any reply

Thaviru
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Oh okay. What was there response when u showed up with ur phone? Please do keep us updated on the process, will be a great help!
0 Likes
drstine
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
0 Likes
yeephuang
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I also having the same issue on my S21 5G after the software update. I upgraded my phone on 26 April and noticed a green line on the screen the next morning. I took it to the service center, but they said it was not a software issue. However, my phone has no signs of physical damage or scratches on the back.

drstine
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Rafiw28
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hey which version of your phone is?Exynos or Snapdragon & which country variant?

0 Likes
Thaviru
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Exynos. Sri lanka
0 Likes
Sawanya
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm also having the same issue. My S21 plus also started getting green lines. The first green line appeared in May and now I have three green lines. It just appeared out of nowhere. The second green line appeared after I did the software update a week ago and I got the third green line today. I asked the Samsung service center and they told that the free display offer was only valid for s20 users for now. And they said that if they get enough requests from s21 users, they might consider giving the offer to s21 users as well. But I'm not entirely sure. They said that tht display might cost like 110k. Does anyone knw if this green line issue continues will the whole screen go green?
0 Likes