Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

download (1).jpeg

7 Comments
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It's a common manufacturing issue found in S20 series .you have to change your display through a Samsung service center .check with Samsung for price and availability.if you have warranty no need to worry ,if you're warranty period is over you might have pay
Galaxy S
Hi,

It was a common issue that was reported by millions of users, it happens due to the overheating issue which means the heat absorbing components dried of sooner and than its usual five year life.. so because of the heat generat the ribbon pins are heated always it a high-voltage pixel burn..
Solution to this would be replacing the heat absorbing sheats and then replacing its AMOLED panel, Go to customer care services center....

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 👍.
Niduka
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
But iam in srilanka samsung replace it display
Ashiru
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
what's ur android version ? (12 or) made in Vietnam or not?
display issue aka dan okay da 👌 🤔
0 Likes
90Lakmalk
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Display replacement charges with Current situation 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Galaxy S
Hi... sorry to hear that 😞 

This is a common issue in S20 series. But I think this is the first time I have seen this in S20 FE series in here 😐

So far the only solution is to replace the display. Sorry to say this, but If you are out of warranty, you may have to pay for the original display replacement at a Samsung service center. I'm suggesting to you use your current display as much as you can and make sure to backup your phone data to a somewhere secure place in case your display is completely lost. Meanwhile, try to use Link to Windows or Samsung Dex when it possible. Sometimes It'll be helpful to slow down the display usage and possibly help to use last long the display. But this is not 100% sure and can't guarantee. Just a suggestion.
Ashiru
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
what's ur android version ? (12 or) made in Vietnam or not?
display issue aka dan okay da 👌🤔
0 Likes