Original topic:

Galaxy s10 lite charging issue

(Topic created on: 05-29-2020 10:11 AM)
Mathan95
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I bought the galaxy s10 lite a few days back and now fast charging is not working and a wired the type c pin only charging in one direction and same thing for the headset also.

If anyone faced the same please let us know what could be the issue.

Thanks in advance
6 Comments
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes , I'm facing the exactly the same issue thr headset also disconnects itself automatically and it's taking 2 hr 32 min to completely charge from 10 to 100% ...This is so frustrating cuz my brother has oneplus 7 previously our phones used to charge at same pace infact s10 lite wins sometimes dispite having larger battery than 1+ 7 now even my dad's m40 charges quickly than my phone ...This is so irritating and the fact that it's not recieving any updates is making me more pissed .....I'm eagerly waiting for an update that fix these issues (I'm not even excited one ui 2.1 ) ...This is purely disappointing 😠
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Facing the same issue. You shouldn't have purchased this. Instead you should have gone for oneplus. This device have some manufacturing defects that's why even Samsung has stopped caring about it. Also they will not support you with customer care or updates. If your return period isn't over than I would suggest you return this, get refund and buy another better phone.
0 Likes
Mathan95
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My bad return period is already over 😀
krisnaarya14
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

mine just got this problem today. maybe this is software problem ?

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check your charging cable (USB cable) for physical damage such as wear and tear, bent prongs etc. If it is damaged then kindly visit your nearest service center to get it replaced.

2. Check charging, if rating is 15W or above. Kindly try to charge the device in a non-inverter socket.

Note: Kindly open Device care from Settings > Battery > Please tap on 3 dots(more option) at the top right hand side > please select settings > enable fast cable charging.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Niharcool
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Seriously for me also same charging problem. For this i came to service centere they told to change charging port and coming under warenty and i left that day for backup . Then i came after 2 days,they told it is having water, and it is not coming under warrenty. Very poor service.

0 Likes