Original topic:

Galaxy phones are nightmare now -S9+

(Topic created on: 04-28-2020 06:40 PM)
mervinzhere
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am facing this wifi connectivity issues for a long time. I am totally fed up with this stupid Galaxy phone. Earlier I was using S7 and I thought it was my wifi's problem. But, now I understand that its common for Samsung Galaxy series. I dont know what on Earth did you do for this!
Its 100% sure a hardware or software glitch thats causing this trouble. I've seen in many forums that Galaxy users complaining the same.

Below tests are not working:
*restarted 100 times
*factory reset
*thrown to bed- 3 times
*reset network configuration 

Chat is annoying! 

This is how the complaint posting works here. I opened, they answered and marked as resolved. This is the only reply I got from them. See the dates too.

I need someone to push this to Samsung's notice and help me. Otherwise, I need to sell and get rid of the dabba phone. If anyone want this phone, message me. Ready for open sale. 

THIS IS NOT FLAGSHIP -S9+

Tried and tired of everything
15 Comments
mervinzhere
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
bro, i cant even use wifi at times I need the most. during meetings, voice calls, video calls, downloads or whatever...the internet stops and have to turn off wifi and turn it on again to connect.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You will require to do thorough troubleshooting. Is it wifi, router or mobile having issues? Try factory reset of phone.
mervinzhere
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
done 2 times bro. I did another thing found on one of the forums,
made the wifi static allocation and made the dns resolver as Google DNS 8.8.8.8 AND 8.8.4.4
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, as you have tried all the possible steps . We request you kindly do visit the service center once the lockdown is over or whenver safe after lockdown.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Deepak_1994
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

please delete the present settings & create it with new name

0 Likes
mervinzhere
Active Level 3
Galaxy S