Original topic:

Galaxy phones are nightmare now -S9+

(Topic created on: 04-28-2020 08:15 PM)
mervinzhere
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am facing this wifi connectivity issues for a long time. I am totally fed up with this stupid Galaxy phone. Earlier I was using S7 and I thought it was my wifi's problem. But, now I understand that its common for Samsung Galaxy series. I dont know what on Earth did you do for this!
Its 100% sure a hardware or software glitch thats causing this trouble. I've seen in many forums that Galaxy users complaining the same.

Below tests are not working:
*restarted 100 times
*factory reset
*thrown to bed- 3 times
*reset network configuration 

Chat is annoying! 

This is how the complaint posting works here. I opened, they answered and marked as resolved. This is the only reply I got from them. See the dates too.

I need someone to push this to Samsung's notice and help me. Otherwise, I need to sell and get rid of the dabba phone. If anyone want this phone, message me. Ready for open sale. 

THIS IS NOT FLAGSHIP -S9+

Tried and tired of everything
15 Comments
MTB007
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
well if u have issues doesn't mean that everyone is having the same issues.my s9+ perfectly fine in connectivity, even my old s7 edge which is from UAE have no issues.
mervinzhere
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
so, does that mean every S9+ is fine?? I mentioned about my phone and what i saw in many forums about other users reporting the same. just google, "samsung galaxy wifi connected no network issue".. Bei..
0 Likes
Ashwin98
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Bro , from which update this problem was happening to you ?
0 Likes
mervinzhere
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i had this noticed after the one UI update..
Ashwin98
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Uh, try these tips....
Turn on Wifi and head to Advanced settings, there disable all the settings like Wifi power saving mode, Wifi switch, Wifi to Mobile data switch ...
Also if you've turned on Developer options ,head to networking , Enable Wifi verbose logging and disable everything else in networking ...
I think this may help you
mervinzhere
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
trying this one now..
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
please delete the present settings. create with new name.
0 Likes
mervinzhere
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
tried that too brother.. i am having a tough time with this phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i never had such issue on s9 or on my new s20+
0 Likes