Original topic:

Galaxy buds+ redemption offer

(Topic created on: 03-17-2020 10:41 PM)
babatherockstar
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hello,

I had issues with redemption of buds on my galaxy s20+. I purchsed device on 6th March. I tried redeeming offer but message was sent to second sim. Whatever i tried nothing worked. 

I contacted samsung support and they were just doing nothing. So finally, I wrote email to Samsung India CEO office and they resolved issue in a day. Link-

So i suggest if you are still unsuccessful to redeem offer, write to ceo office. I ordered my buds today morning and they are already in transit.

One more thing, as Corona virus is taking over India, suggest you redeem and order at earliest so that you get it early. Otherwise there might be lockdowns in major cities and you will have to wait 
11 Comments
Galaxy S
see screenshot of order...
0 Likes
Uzzi_shaikh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Tnx buddy.. M also facing this issue.. Let me write
0 Likes
niks913
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
did it work for you ?
Reyyy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am also facing the same issue bro its been more then 10days now I pre ordered my s20plus on 7th ill try the email thing hope it works , fingers crossed
0 Likes
niks913
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
any updates to share?
0 Likes
Reyyy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I did reach out to the customer care they said we are trying to figure it out, they said give us 7 days or somewhat, dude like **bleep** its simple I pre oreder it the buds should be with me by now -_- m really mad
0 Likes
Uzzi_shaikh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It did work for me
0 Likes
niks913
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
did you write email to ceo office?
I've sent an email to ceo office today.
I've raised complaint around a week ago still stuck with same issue of otp receiving on sim 2 instead of sim 1
0 Likes
niks913
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
update:
I was able to redeem my galaxy buds.
I had to call the customer support who on call asked me to reinstall the application.
looks like he added my sim2 number as the prebooking number, which apparently later matched and I was able to claim the galaxy buds+

thanks for the help guys!
0 Likes