Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy buds pro delivery

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 05:23 AM)
usman801
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone who got a call from samsung to confirm address for delivery after redeeming voucher and still not got the buds? I got a call on 4th feb and still no buds... my brother got a call on 5th feb and he got them last monday. Whats up with that? 
Faiz7749
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
they said if you have received a call than the issue is already highlighted .. and we have forwarded your issue to the concerned department... they know nothing.. also the policy maker of samsung is an **bleep**. every year they have new sho sha and dramay in pakistan
0 Likes
usman801
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
did the concerned department call? idiots at samsung should just make a special pre booking boxes and include the buds as is in those boxes... this redeeming voucher and what not is just stupid
0 Likes
Faiz7749
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
absolutely agree team of i.diots planning i.diotic policies night mares for customers. i remember my S10+ when i pre ordered it came with such a beautiful pack including gifts..
0 Likes
Duadfk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i got a call today after redeeming on 11th february. They confirmed the address and said i would be delivered my buds within 6 to 7 days. Hope for the best.
0 Likes
usman801
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i think you will... most people i am noticing here facing problems are the ones who got a confirmation call on 4th feb.. dunno whats up with samsung but best of luck 👍fingers crossed for you
0 Likes
Duadfk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
thankyou and i wish you receive them soon too.
0 Likes
Duadfk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i received my earbuds today . what about u?
0 Likes
usman801
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@duadfk congrats! still no good news on my end... i called samsung today and gave them an earful... now they are saying they will send on priority basis.. still seems like a lost cause though
0 Likes
Farhan60
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Alhumdulillah kal Samsung nay bhyj diya
0 Likes
usman801
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
congrats.... when did u redeem voucher and got your confirmation call?
0 Likes