Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy buds pro delivery

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 08:00 AM)
usman801
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone who got a call from samsung to confirm address for delivery after redeeming voucher and still not got the buds? I got a call on 4th feb and still no buds... my brother got a call on 5th feb and he got them last monday. Whats up with that? 
30 Comments
Ali0313
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
muje to call be ni aai or na reedming voucher
0 Likes
Duadfk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i have filled in the form for redeeming my voucher in this app. What is the purpose of the card in our mobile box? and what is next step.
0 Likes
usman801
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
it has the instructions plus i read somewhere that the card must be kept safe as proof of pre order ... next step is to wait they will call u from official samsung pakistan number... and confirm ur details... they said on call that in 3 to 4 business days the buds will be delivered... but its been a week now and no delivery yet... my brother who redeemed his voucher after me and got the call a day after me got the buds though... dont know whats taking so long with mine
0 Likes
Duadfk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
okay . and what about the pre order receipt? whats that? i dont have that bcz my brother pre booked my phone. I dont know what kind of receipt is this.
0 Likes
usman801
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i dont know what u mean by pre order receipt... the only proof u can have of your pre order is the card with the voucher redeem instructions that comes in the box.
0 Likes
Xiaofeng
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks for clearing my confusion, I was also concerned about the preorder form.. well, yesterday got redeem voucher and I filled & submitted the form & waiting for there call..
0 Likes
usman801
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
no problem and best of luck ... do u have the s21 ultra?
0 Likes
Xiaofeng
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
yes, S21 Ultra..
0 Likes
usman801
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
do share when u do get the call and the buds delivered... waiting on mine
0 Likes