Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Look at the stats getting constant 5-6hrs SOT
Some optimizations are done by me scroll down to know them

1.Battery Stats

2.Settings

Settings used:
1.Disabled Google app using lite version which comparatively use less battery and memory as well

2.Disabled Chrome using Samsung browser
Honestly after 2 week usage i would say its better than chrome in battery management as well as features

3.Using customized medium power saver setting turned on *Always On Display and switched to QHD+ Resolution* all the time.
Still easily pulls of 5-6 hours.Dont believe myth that QHD+ Resolution drains more battery.Qhd+, Fhd+ drain marginally same battery so use the phone with full potential

3.Using Dark wallpapers as it is superamoled it preserves battery with dark wallpapers and use autobrightness
It does not drain battery more it optimizes screen brightness hence saving battery

4 Comments
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Coz your A51 is 60hz and less resolution screen
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
His phone is running 1440p. But he graphs looks weird. Your A51 is running in a 1080P. S9 is having a small battery size than A51
0 Likes
Milind06
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
but optimization matters
ur mobile basically has 1080p and u know its cannot be shifted to either a higher or a lower resolution and well s9 can do it and it has got 570 ppi density its the highest pixel phone density ever and its even more than the latest S21ULTRA hence battery optimization is a bit tough for us and A51 has got a lot less pixel density that basically saves a lot of battery thats why ur SOT is higher and basically u have a 4000 mah battery which is almost 33.33% more than ours
hence it would be totally unfair to compare yours and mine
Milind06
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
exactly
0 Likes