Original topic:

Galaxy S9 plus green screen and flickering probl

(Topic created on: 09-16-2020 12:41 PM)
THEPATIL99
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have been using S9 plus for 2.5 years and till july with heavy gaming and witching youtube video but the recent two updates on phone just added new problems in my phone. The screen gets green tint suddenly and when I call someone the sensor doesn't work turn off the screen when I take it close to my ears but doesn't turn on when I take it far from my ears. Its really annoying that having flagship and facing issues. I was a fan of samsung and family also has samsung phone but know I think I have to change my mind and go for apple.

If someone from Samsung is seeing this post do fix this problem asap or your losing your customer base even if the products are made in India
16 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
it would may be an software error the #samsung may solve the problem
THEPATIL99
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
you are right because the last update that happened from july till know might have some error that destroying the pixel or the samsung want us to upgrade that may be the case but if its second then it is time to change the brand
Mahaarr
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
same here also
Ronkzz
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
most devices after update are facing color and flicker problems of screen..
Andrew7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
my note 9 is destroyed after 2.1 update.....greenish display
THEPATIL99
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I think note 8 9 10 and S 8,9,10 are effected by this update or it is something else
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Adjust the brightness: Settings > Display > Adjust the brightness.

* Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon. To exit safe mode: Restart your device. 

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ronkzz
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
nothing works,
0 Likes
Subh777
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Nothing works,even tried resetting phone, just push a **bleep** fix you guys, it really problematic to work on this phone, can't pickup calls at time ,it happening to a bunch of people so push a fix for this ASAP!!!!!!
0 Likes