Original topic:

Galaxy S9+ is way better than Galaxy s10.

(Topic created on: 03-12-2019 10:23 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Issues with galaxy s10

1. Everytime when we restart it lag (exynos) and shows "phone is stating" for few seconds before it opens home page. I never faced this issue with my s8, s9+ and note 9. When I went to service center the manager simply says it's normal. How stupid Is this. They advertised its top of the speed than s9. S9plus way better than s10. There may be cluster issue or Processor issue. I ve see  many videos of snapdragon version. None of the phone had this issue. Ita purely exynos issue. But these people will not in a mindset to accept. 

2. Camera issue: on paper 3 camera setup gives hype. It may be good for only photos. For video this phone is utter waste. When you zoom in and out in S9 you will get smooth transition and wonderful video.  But S10 is so pathetic. Maybe some people given paid promotion. When you zoom it actually switching from 1 camera to other. There is a frame issue, frame shifting. And from 2nd camera to 3rd the color shifting happens. This is the worst galaxy phone which I bought. Samsung get back the product and provide refund. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yes
0 Likes
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
NOTE 9 ALSO
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
👍👍👍👍 that is why never believe that phone which has a notch kya pata notch kab tumhe dhoka de 😂😂😂
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤣
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro agree let me also laugh at him 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
0 Likes
Anonymous