Original topic:

Galaxy S9 in 2020

(Topic created on: 07-13-2020 08:24 AM)
Veufinder98
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Being a user of this phone in 2020, I have to say it out loud...
Samsung Galaxy S9, is the best in mid-range category.
12 MP Dual aperture camera(awesome)
5.8 inch screen(4K UHD with 571 ppi)
Android 10 with One UI 2.1(smooooth)
3000 mAh battery(more than enough)
Unless you're  stuck at home all day due to the Covid pandemic, this phone can last the whole day with one FULL charge.
But if you are like me, stuck in my home for 4th consecutive  month, you might have to charge it twice a day.
Proof ? Here it is :-

And guess what, Bixby can actually be useful if you want to..
But Google assistant  still outperformed  it everytime.
The beautiful ergonomics will make you fall in love with the phone again and again.
With Android10 gestures on the curved gorilla glass 5 will be the smoothest swipe you'll  ever have done on an android.

I do recommend  Galaxy S9 to people who want a FLAGSHIP device under 30k.
11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
not only that ...this is true flagship..not like bogus useless s20 donkeyship devices....around 70k not a single useful features like strong biometric like iris scanner, intelligent scanner, heart rate monitor sensor, spo2 sensor, headphone jack ...how it's called as flagship i don't understand 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ThisGuy
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
now for Samsung, flagship means more n more megapixels.
soon they'll declare their phones as smart telescope.
That's why they r working on Space Zoom.
#108mp #100×zoom
Veufinder98
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
True, in this era of triple, quad, penta and hexa camera system and with phones bigger than our palms...S9 truly stands out both in looks and features.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
what is the use of 100x ?ultimately it captures blurred photos only ...and what is the use of megapixel if those s20 ultra device have built-in autofocus error which can't be solved as it's hardware issue ....so useless defective device ...and afterall megapixel doesn't matter it's all about aperture of lenses ...if 500mp have aperture size 5 then no value of it ....i saw s20 series device photography..not too much impressive.....if I have the choice then at this price I will 100% go for Google pixel but not that donkeyship devices....and afterall most of s20 series users now fed-up and want to selling their devices...as an example GST like users in Samsung members app🤣🤣🤣
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I am using galaxy s9 ...and i gurentee you that this device can capture clear immage than s20 .....see my gallery
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
S9 isn't a mid-ranger bro, it's a past flagship.
AdityaBhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
he is calling it midrange in 2020
Veufinder98
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes bro..once a flagship always a flagship.
But recently it was on sale at 25k and earlier in the month of March it was sold at 22k. So, the price is at mid-range, not the phone itself.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
yeah thats why i m still using s9+ from last 2yrs and i m so happy with its performance, no leggings no heating at all,