Original topic:

Galaxy S9 Black Crush Problem

(Topic created on: 11-08-2020 12:06 AM)
kpnaveen23
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone facing black crush problem on their S9 after the recent update from Samsung? Its like when I view an image or a video the dark area is like grainy or a pixelated picture with blocks of black.
7 Comments
GamerJo
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
could you explain with little more details. i have s9 i didn't find any issues.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
me too not this issue ...but most of s9 suffering that ... I have a different issue .. my device display is crystal clear but somehow I am feeling device brightness is not up to the mark .. in little low brightness display looking dim
0 Likes
Beastmaster
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Even in have noticed this issue even before the update. it seems that only the videos which are shot with less light intensity in the background or which are shot with bit less resolution have this issues not all the videos. you can check and see if all the videos are showing the same black patches while viewing
0 Likes
Pratim001
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
absolutely correct, note9 also has same problem. this is GPU problem and samsung deliberately create this problem, its not our handset hardware problem. moreover, in dark room if you test your phone then you can find black is not pitch black, some lights are coming behaind screen, which reduce our battery. but in AOD screen there is pitch dark black, that means habdset is absolutely fine but software is buggy.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
hangsung never give optimized software that is main issue 😛
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report)along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Saifali990
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
facing the exact same issue with my S9 plus since last 2 days. Did you get any solution?
0 Likes