Original topic:

Galaxy S9+ Black Crush 2019

(Topic created on: 05-13-2019 04:59 PM)
kiran08
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Are any of the s9+ users experiencing the Black crush since the march update 2019? There appears to be a yellowish tint on top of the screen and the black areasof the display appears pixelated or blurry. Watching videos on youtube are nearly impossible due to this. Please find a solution to this and fix this in the next update Samsung.
15 Comments
Galaxy S
If you want to roll back your device to previous software version,
Download the firmware you require. You can Google for it or can be downloaded from sammobile.
Flash the firmware through Odin. You can search in YouTube for a toutorial.
0 Likes
kiran08
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
But sammobile is not free right?
0 Likes
MuhammadSaad
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
its free and u can install any version any country like you can install Indian Os Version too in uae device by Odin. its very easy. create your account in Sammobile.com and download any version but for your Model.
Regular downlaod speed is very slow in sammobile.com but its ok leave it on downlaod and finish your other work in home after 2 3 hours it will be done. then start process.
you can search in youtube how to downgrade or install OS in Samsung Phone.
0 Likes
kiran08
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
So to install indian os version on uae device does it require any additional steps in Odin or just download the previous indian os version which I want and just install it like in the case of installing previous UAE os version?
0 Likes
kiran08
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm trying to reverse update because I strongly believe its a software issue as I am sure it occured after the march update. Taking to a service center they might ask me to repair or replace the screen which will cost me a lot because its a curved display. Am I correct? If it's a hardware issue then how did this black crush issue that occured in S9+ to a lot of users got it fixed through a software update from Samsung last year. The same is happening to my device now and why would this be a Hardware issue? That's my doubt.
0 Likes
Brijul
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
me too have this black crush issue on my s9 plus..any solutions for this?
0 Likes