Original topic:

Galaxy S8

(Topic created on: 09-23-2019 12:10 AM)
Rfdhanvant
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I know things are looking grim that android 10 will not be coming to the 2017 flagships!
(S8 and Note 😎

Come on Samsung,In the development perspective you have always introduced features a year before a new android version - google announces. 

As far as the s8 is concerned, That actually changed the landmark and evolution of the smartphones to come by. This is unfair!

I understand that you have an update policy of 2 years but to be honest s8 and note 8 deserves to get android 10.

- A vivid Samsung lover
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
actually not like that..some internet sites gave a lists that's just nothing but a gimmick...even Samsung not declared that...don't worry may we all s8 s9 s10 note 9 users will get android 2.0....either we will go for revenge against Samsung
Rfdhanvant
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I understand that it was a **bleep** one. But many sites are claiming that s8 and note 8 will not get android 10 including sammobile which is a reliable source. Our money is on samsung. lets hope!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
the problem with samsung is now that they didn't changed the policy of two major updates. as for the one ui Samsung should continue to update its version with each new security update which we receive like 1.0 ui with march security and one ui 1.2 with April update . and one ui 1.3 so on . if samsung provide updates like this with new features then it would more great full rather waiting for one ui 2.0 or 2.1 .
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Samsung is gonna be apple and apple is gonna be Samsung. and Bam Samsung fell down on stoney ground with no beep 😂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
so true after all . I see things also as now Samsung is reducing tech then in no time Samsung will become apple . also they are increasing price of flagship phones year by year . with reducing feature . it does not matter how better the chipset from the last of you continue to reduce features then the tech is a worm hole . a bogus tech . that's what my point of view is . now look as Samsung in 2019 rather improving the iris scanner. they remove it from the system for sale of more . and made a bogus notch display either on side or in the middle of the display. still samsung has no shame .
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
he is not paying attention to suggestions even. after so many updates we guys are still waiting for some features like single tap mode and one ui layout in dialer. rather than paying heed towards these things Samsung is attentive to launch some low middle class smartphones. Apple has mend his own ways now you can clearly see so it's upto the users. leave it behind and choose others. trust me LG is very good in this department i have used one or two smartphones of LG they were way too good than Samsung
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
exactly true
Krishna1985
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
agree with Rfdhanvant...
you should provide update for atleast note 8 which was just released at the time of revealing android 8 so you should give android 9&android 10.

devices also much capable of handling it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
right also s7 was also capable to handle the pie
0 Likes