Original topic:

Galaxy S8. system UI isn't responding

(Topic created on: 05-03-2020 04:05 AM)
Sohel6722
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I was using Instagram. And then suddenly Sound system stopped. Loudspeaker, Call receiver, Microphone, Headphone Jack all this things isn't working. Only the Charing is working.  And also mobile is too slow hanging a lot.  And it shows System UI isn't responding again and again. 
I tried everything like restating my phone. Reset, Hard reset. Clearing all cache data from Hardreset mode. And also did factory reset.
 Mobile is up to date.
What do i do now?
 Help me please.
18 Comments
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
might be
software corruption
(if you updated recently)

motherboard problem
(had any physical damage)

customer care and service center after lockdown is best option
Sohel6722
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
no physical damage at all. everything was working perfectly. then suddenly I don't know what happened. Mobile Updated week ago.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Did you try it in safe mode.

Also is hard reset doesn't solve it. .. it's better you go to service center bro after lockdown
GaryPatrick
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This might be a software problem. Connect with Samsung's remote support, they'll help you fix the problem. You'll find this option on Samsung Members App help section. Also, you can check all the physical checks at the same place.
Sohel6722
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I tried Hardware check by dialing *#06# when I tap on speaker check. phone got stuck or hand for sometime.
Sohel6722
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
hang for some time
GaryPatrick
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Try Samsung's remote support option from here. From here also, you can check all the auto and interactive checks. Try this
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
*#06# is for IMEI number

what did you do?
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Perform "Wipe catch partition" first from recovery mode & run the device through "Safe mode" and then try.

Even if it doesn't work then "Reset" your device from recovery mode, this is called Hard Reset.
To do it, Turn off the power of your device first then Tap & Hold "Power button" and "Volume+ button" simultaneously until the device powered on with recovery mode then perform "Wipe cache partition" first and wait until complete then perform "Wipe data factory reset" and wait until complete then perform "Restart device" from there and then try.

Button character on recovery mode:
Power button to "Select"
Volume buttons to "Scroll"

Even if it doesn't work then download your device compatible Firmware from sammobile.com and install on your device manually through Odin tools.
Even not, then contact with nearest Samsung authorised service centre.