Original topic:

Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ One UI beta registrations are now open

(Topic created on: 01-16-2019 01:55 PM)
hasnan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ One UI beta registrations are now open We knew it was only a matter of time before it happened and now it has. Samsung has opened up registrations for the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ One UI beta program. It was bound to happen after the company started rolling out the One UI beta firmware for the Galaxy Note 8 yesterday. The notice for the Galaxy S8 One UI beta went live in the Samsung Members app in India first. The Note 8 beta has also been released in other markets such as South Korea and the United Kingdom. You can expect the same for these handsets as well. Samsung opens up the Galaxy S8 One UI beta program There was a good chance that Samsung would open up its Android 9 Pie One UI beta to the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy Note 8. Test beta builds for these devices were spotted on Samsung’s servers not too long ago. When Samsung expanded the program to the Galaxy Note 9 it gave another solid indication that the company was no longer limiting the beta to the most recent Galaxy S flagship as it has in the past. Registrations for the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ One UI beta program are now open through the Samsung Members app. Those who are interested can now apply to get a place in the program. The beta firmware versions are G950FXXU4ZSA5 for the Galaxy S8 and G955FXXU4ZSA5 for the Galaxy S8+. The Galaxy S8 One UI beta brings Android 9 Pie. Google’s latest iteration of its mobile OS brings several new features. Samsung has also introduced One UI with this update which is a major change for how the interface on its devices looks and feels. It’s will take time before the stable version of Pie for the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ arrives. Going by the company’s Android Pie roadmap, these devices won’t get the update before March 2019.
728cc995-199b-4e6c-a261-1fa9ad7c87a5.jpg

2802928c-0dc5-4f4a-abaf-d4b92e29df62.jpg

10 Comments
yeshwanth
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I did registration haven't got update yet, anything to be done post registration
0 Likes
Frankie19
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
it takes little time.. Go and check Software update manually
0 Likes
Syedsameer27
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
happened the same with me, just do the manually by getting into the update settings
0 Likes
PDN
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
w8 for 10 to 15 minutes, you will get update
0 Likes
yeshwanth
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
it worked, and below step required before update??62a2db73-e82d-40e2-998e-27da5d2cd213.jpg
0 Likes
MANAV2008
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am also need the update one beta UI AND 9 VERSION UPDATE OF MY S8
0 Likes
KhuSam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
there is no regestration option on my s8 plus.
0 Likes
mida
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
SM-G955FD not update plz help
0 Likes
mida
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
there is no regestration option on my s8 plus SM-G955FD
0 Likes