UNniGBu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have seen news about Samsung dropping every last inch of updates for the well-known Galaxy S series. Even though that was the case, I still got an update(yesterday) of about 500+ MB and of Security patch level: 1 April 2021. I really am happy with this update and my heartfelt thanks to the guys at Samsung rolling this update.

The updates specifically says that it can include, but is not limited to :
- New and / or enhanced features

I have found out that one of the features is that -- there's a key like icon appearing along the battery indicator side(top right corner) whenever I connect to a VPN service.

So, my point is that if anyone notices any changes other than this please share it with the community, coz I really do like to know 'em..

Thenks 💚

Note - Here's a screenshot that displays that VPN icon.

Stay Safe 🧷 & Happy 🌞😊
10 Comments
Ravi71288
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hey
I wanna know, is your s8 keeps restarting?
Am facing this issue since 1 year.
UNniGBu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Nope, unless you have turned on automatic restarts.. 🤗
0 Likes
Ravi71288
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Lucky guy you are..☺️
UNniGBu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
If it's any relief, my earpiece speaker's output is very low. I can't hear others on call, need to put 'em on speaker to listen. 🔉🔈🙉🗣
0 Likes
Ravi71288
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
If your device is old enough. Just buy isopropyl, its a kind of alchohol , apply few drops and rub with toothbrush. It will solve ur problem. ☺️
UNniGBu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Thanks bro 💚😊
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Yeah same problem for me.
I always putting loud speaker to listen
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
This is not a cool feature bro.
Also I didnt notice any new features n all.
UNniGBu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I've noticed one more minor change, but I forgot about that right now😔. I'll inform that the next time I remember👍.