Original topic:

Galaxy S7 recycle bin

(Topic created on: 12-28-2020 06:48 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

There have been several posts about this subject and the answer is always the same:

Go to Gallery, click the 3-dots at the top of screen and there's the recycle bin.  NO IT ISN'T!

I also have the Galaxy S9.  Now on THAT phone, that's EXACTLY where it is.

Yes, SYNC is switched on.  There IS a Cloud Recycle bin but that is not the same thing, is it?

All the photos I have deleted over the last year and there are just 7 photos in the Cloud Recycle Bin, so it can't possibly be the same.

2 Comments
francaizsam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
The recycle bin available in Gallery section is only for offline. You can delete the images and it will be moved to recycle bin and stay there for 15 days before they got deleted completely from the device. The recycle bin in Cloud is meant for the synced images using Samsung Cloud or Onedrive. In that section, the deleted images will stay for some days before they got completely deleted from the device. If you haven't enabled Cloud recycle bin, the deleted images won't be recovered.
0 Likes
Fksaifi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

hi team, 

in my phone, I dont even have a recycle bin or trash in gallary app. is there a way to enable it from settings to use it further? i did reset and situation is same. please help

0 Likes