Original topic:

Galaxy S6 suffering drastic battery drain while being idle.

(Topic created on: 04-22-2017 07:31 PM)
GrowlitheDog
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
As usual, after charging my Galaxy S6 to 100%, before going to sleep I turned on Offline Mode, so that I could unplug the charger while hoping it would keep the battery at 100% when I woke up, like on Marshmallow.

Turns out that it drained down to 88%, which surprised me. After all, on Marshmallow, the battery would continue at 100% in the next morning with Offline Mode turned on, so I wasn't expecting this battery drain.

Do you guys know if that's a Nougat related bug or if there's anyway I could try fixing it? I don't think an idling phone should waste this much battery.9d8c271d-f74e-4c86-b543-04b6857568d3.jpg
0 Likes
5 Comments
jc
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
bro where r u from? coz this language is espanol or italian
GrowlitheDog
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's Portuguese.
0 Likes
pratyush369
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have reported the same to Samsung, i guess a new bug with the Nougat Updates.
0 Likes
ashishsingh
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
try doing a factory reset. I think 88% after 5 hours is ok on network. but not good if you have kept it in airplane mode
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
"Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. "
0 Likes