Original topic:

Galaxy S22 ultra One UI lags

(Topic created on: 05-19-2022 12:06 PM)
Maazp
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Why samsung isnt fixing the one ui lags on Galaxy S22 ultra. They have been lagging since the begining. Infact i had s21+ that was also lagging. The issue is with One UI. My guess is that they are using an old code base probably from android 5 or 6 and just add cosmetics of latest Android. We can see that while our phones are updated. The update process is same as 7 yr old Android phone. No project treble support no seamless android update no a/b partition update. With time one UI is getting heavier and lagging. We seee stutters and jitters everywhere. Twitter lag is crazy. A phones costing 1.10 lakh and has lags everywhere no proper animations. This is frustrating. Samsung needs to fix this. Their UI is poorly optimized. Worse than a midrange oneplus or motorola phones. Same is the reason why with Android 12 even though having 5000 mah battery phone performs worse than last year s s21u. 
With the next one ui which is one ui 5, Samsung needs to build the OS from scratch only then it can be fixed. If Samsung doesn't fix it with one ui 5, I'll be switching to something else. 
5 Comments
Murali3320
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes my s22ultra is also lagging very much
Murali3320
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Camera app is worse
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
DiaMonD7891
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same with my s21+ .. lagging everywhere... please samsung we need smooth user experience with smooth ui + smooth animations
0 Likes
abhaysethi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have s22 plus and the lag is unexplainable

Camera and snapchat are the worse, A phone worth 20k might work faster than these mobiles

120hz my foot
0 Likes