Original topic:

Galaxy S22 series price increment

(Topic created on: 03-19-2022 10:14 PM)
Abishek9
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I just got to know that the price has been increased for the Galaxy s22 series even though i pre ordered mine. And apparently they won't be even issuing free buds as well. Is this true even for the pre order customers ? It's really disappointing since I ordered mine on the first day it self when the pre orders started. Can someone inform me whether their vendors agreed to let you buy the phone for the pre ordered price for pre orders before the price increase ?
Thank you 
66 Comments
KalpaD
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Is there any update on the complaint @ Consumer Affairs Authority ?

RavishaHeshan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
This more like Blackmailing than scam. When we pay full price of an item it's ours right? So they are demanding money to give something we own.
Vindula12
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah, when we pre order a item that means we bought it for da price at that time neh. They can't change it later.
Imagine if somehow dollar rate when down after we made the pre order do you think softlogic would've reduced the price price?
Honestly they're acting like a black market dealer from Pettah and tbh even most of them have better sales ethics than softlogic.
RavishaHeshan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
They say that Samsung is the one who doesn't release stock to them. Assuming they are not talking into a mirror(since Samsung SL = Softlogic) I guess we have to ask the reason for this from Samsung global contacts
ACHL
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Did you get an update from the Consumer affairs,?  Will be making a complaint tomorrow aswel, 

0 Likes
ashenfedo
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

I have the same issue i also got to know with the new increased price there wont be any gifts as well. (the buds plus wont be given)

Samsung_BeQnSbM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same thing happened to me 🙁

0 Likes