Original topic:

Galaxy S22 series price increment

(Topic created on: 03-15-2022 08:38 PM)
Abishek9
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I just got to know that the price has been increased for the Galaxy s22 series even though i pre ordered mine. And apparently they won't be even issuing free buds as well. Is this true even for the pre order customers ? It's really disappointing since I ordered mine on the first day it self when the pre orders started. Can someone inform me whether their vendors agreed to let you buy the phone for the pre ordered price for pre orders before the price increase ?
Thank you 
66 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi... Yesterday I asked from dialog and softlogic. But they didn't gave a proper answer. They said only about a delay of delivery to customers 😐
Abishek9
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah that's the thing. I called 3 softlogic showrooms and 2 of them said that the customers who pre ordered before the price increment will get it for the original price while one showroom said that the price increment will affect every customer. Then i called the Samsung Sri Lanka hotline it self and they even said that it will effect every customer. Don't know which is the correct one. Really confusing and disappointing at the same time 😐
Galaxy S
I also asked from my vendor singer. They said it won't affect to the previous customers. Let's hope this is for the new customers.
Abishek9
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Did you pay the full price or just the reservation price of 5000 Rs ?
Apparently it seems like it affects all the customers, even the ones who pre ordered earlier. Thats what Samsung Sri Lanka told me when I contacted them today 😕
Galaxy S
I just reserved the phone bro. Samsung Sri Lanka is one of the worst place to get info.... But it could be true.
Abishek9
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So that means you only paid the original price ? Am i right ? And btw did you buy the s22 or the s22 ultra ?
Galaxy S
S22 Ultra. I pre ordered it for 319,990. But I only paid 10k as the reservation. We just have to wait and see....💔
Abishek9
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
From where did you pre order bro? I think its better to contact them now and confirm regarding the matter. I pre ordered mine on the first day itself and still i have to pay the additional amount 😕 really disappointing
Galaxy S
Did your vendor itself said that you have to pay that extra amount?